THE NIGHT OF MUSEUMS 2017 AT PARIS
Posted in News
- The Musée du Quai Branly welcomes young and old for free. Guided tours and imaginary travel to the sound of myths are waiting for you!
- The Musée d'Orsay offers the ideal opportunity to visit the exhibitions of the moment for free and to attend a spectacle of the astrophysicist Hubert Reeves.
- The Picasso Museum hosts a performance entitled "Subterfuge", thought by Nicolas Fenouillat and Ola Maciejewska between live concert and dance show.
- The Musée du Louvre invites young and old alike to take ownership of the sacred monster of Parisian heritage during a nocturnal visit, free for all!
- The Orangerie Museum brings us to the Tokyo time all the evening, around the works of the Bridgestone Museum of Tokyo currently presented. The evening, free, will also be the opportunity to visit free Monet Water Lilies to the sound of the lute and the flute!
- The Vuitton Foundation is participating, offering the perfect opportunity to visit the exhibitions of the moment for free and to attend a concert.