THE NIGHT OF MUSEUMS 2017 AT PARIS
Posted in News
The Night of Museums is back this Saturday, May 20th, 2017. In Paris, many museums remain open all night to let us discover their treasures, behind the scenes, offering a multitude of activities such as treasure hunts, concerts or Still some games of light ... Another nice program awaits us for this Night of Museums 2017, which promises to be exceptional !!! Near to the hotel: from 6 pm to midnightHôtel de Londres Eiffel
- The Musée du Quai Branly welcomes young and old for free. Guided tours and imaginary travel to the sound of myths are waiting for you!
- The Musée d'Orsay offers the ideal opportunity to visit the exhibitions of the moment for free and to attend a spectacle of the astrophysicist Hubert Reeves.
- The Picasso Museum hosts a performance entitled "Subterfuge", thought by Nicolas Fenouillat and Ola Maciejewska between live concert and dance show.
- The Musée du Louvre invites young and old alike to take ownership of the sacred monster of Parisian heritage during a nocturnal visit, free for all!
- The Orangerie Museum brings us to the Tokyo time all the evening, around the works of the Bridgestone Museum of Tokyo currently presented. The evening, free, will also be the opportunity to visit free Monet Water Lilies to the sound of the lute and the flute!
- The Vuitton Foundation is participating, offering the perfect opportunity to visit the exhibitions of the moment for free and to attend a concert.